You have no items in your shopping cart.
BusPro Series chargers utilize individual transformers and microprocessors for both low and high volume battery charging applications. This allows each channel to work independently and charge the battery correctly and in a timely manner. The BusPro-600S has a 5 amp per channel maximum with a 110 volt AC input. This unit has two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate whether the unit is connected, charging, topping off, completed charging, or a bad or reverse connection. The BusPro-600s prevents overcharging and removes sulfation by means of a micro-controlled pulse current.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 5 amp per channel maximum with a 120 volt AC input.
- Utilizes two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate: 1) Battery is connected, charging, and is less than 70% charged. 2) Battery is connected, charging, and is at least 70% charged. 3) Battery is fully charged and being maintained at that level. 4) Ba
- Features 6 charging stations which are ideal for commercial businesses needing to charge multiple batteries at once
- Capable of being mounted on a shop wall to help reduce clutter and free up vital floor space. Heavy duty wall mounting brackets and 6' leads per channel come standard.
- Will not overcharge/overstress battery
- Up to three BusPro units can be daisy chained to one another via integrated 3 prong power outlet on unit, utilizing only one wall outlet.
- Completely automatic "smart" charging with advanced circuitry enables station independent, safe charging that automatically adjusts the voltage/current relationship in order to maintain the battery at full charge.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning