You have no items in your shopping cart.
The BCT-460 is the ultimate handheld electrical system tester specifically designed for the automotive and light truck market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry, a separable tablet and control module, and Auto Meter’s exclusive AMPNET cloud data management services, the BCT-460 delivers the most accurate, reliable, and fastest testing results all-in-one new innovative Wi-Fi enabled device.
- With the use of a microprocessor, a substantial true load, and AutoMeter’s patented digital pulse load testing protocol, the BCT-460 accurately measures the battery’s capacity and recovery for a comprehensive state of health assessment. Capable of detecting bad cells.
- The BCT-460 applies a true load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Charging System test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, diode ripple, and also starter cranking RPM.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- True Load Test for 6 and 12 volt batteries (including AGM)
- Tests 12 and 24 volt Starting and Charging Systems
- Tests 6 and 12 volt batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA
- Automated Voltage Drop Testing
- Includes a ruggedized control module with a 7” wide viewing angle touch screen user interface.
- Capable of Performing a Full electrical system test (battery, starting and charging system) in less than 82 seconds.
- Includes built in non-contact IR battery temperature measurement. Also includes port for optional inductive current probe to measure cable amperage
- Wi-Fi enabled for automatic data collection.
- Includes 3 month trial of AMPnet software
- SHIPPED WITH