You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 9,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice. Features seven bar LED segment digital display.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Playback a complete run of engine RPM data at 1:1 or 1:3 speed
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optional shift light connector allows for the addition of a variety of options from AutoMeter to improve driver visibility and reaction to desired gear change points.
- Program up to 4 gear-specific shift light points to maximize your vehicle's performance. Built in short-shift protection prevents missed shifts due to early shifts by monitoring RPM drop and intelligently determining when a gear change has occurred.
- Optional Launch Lite feature utilizes a Shift Lite connected to the tachometer to help the driver properly stage the vehicle and maintain desired RPM prior to launch in classes where launch control electronics are prohibited by utilizing the light to indicate whether you are at, above, or below your desired launch RPM.
- Remote recording trigger lead may be connected to driver accessible push button, trans-brake, line-lock, clutch switch, or foot brake light switch for maximum versatility and ease of use for the driver.
- Green LED recording status lamp provides quick visual indication of tachometer mode to the driver to ensure you never miss a recording.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
California Prop 65 Warning