You have no items in your shopping cart.
From high banked ovals to Saturday night 1/4 miles to high-performance boats, knowing that you’ve got proper cooling system pressure is critical in any application. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Water Pressure Gauge utilizes the most precise bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. An 1/8” NPT connection on the back makes for easy installation and nylon lines and fittings are available separately.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires AutoMeter 3223 nylon tubing kit (10 ft.) to connect from gauge to pressure source (sold separately) - Marine parts distributors may also offer their own tubing solutions
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning