You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. An 8’ Capillary Tube with a 1/2” NPT mounting nut is included to be installed in your transmission pan. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 8 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning