You have no items in your shopping cart.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Specially designed user-operated vent equalizes gauge case pressure allowing for calibration adjustments in changing temperatures and barometric pressures.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 4ft. Braided stainless steel hose, also requires #4 braided hose to connect isolator to fuel source
- Use of isolator allows gauge to be mounted inside vehicle
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Isolator
- 4 ft. braided stainless hose
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning