You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep tabs on the health and output of your vehicles electrical system safely and accurately with AutoMeter’s ultra precise Digital Stepper Motor Voltmeter. With precise resolution and ultra smooth needle movement, this gauge operates anywhere from 0-16 volts on negative ground electrical systems. A direct plug in wiring harnesses included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- SHIPPED WITH