You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the AutoMeter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection with
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- LED lighting with pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning